For Grades 1-3
What is The Bible Project? It is 1 hour of intentional fun each week where children:
• memorize, understand, and recite complete Scripture passages,
• participate in performance arts based on their passion
o Music (Hymns, Scripture Songs, and Praise Songs),
o Visual Arts,
• periodically will be asked to lead worship in JUMP and in the Adult Worship Service
• receive interactive, hands-on instruction into what to believe and why about
o Why is the Bible a big deal?
o Who is God?
o Who is Jesus?
o Who is man and what is his sin problem?
o What is the big deal about church?
• participate in local mission projects while learning about foreign missions
We can’t wait to see you there!