Do you ever feel like a second-class citizen in this world?
Do you wonder how God could possibly use you to change lives?
For women in Bible times, these weren’t even questions they thought about. Being overlooked, marginalized, having your contributions discounted because you’re a woman…it’s just the way things were. In this 10-lesson workbook, Max Lucado tells some of his favorite accounts of women in Scripture and the remarkable way God broke down cultural barriers to use them in the unfolding of His story.
Each lesson includes:
• 5 Daily in-depth Bible studies to help you explore the stories in Scripture
• Daily points to remember to help you summarize the key points
• Daily prayers to help you focus your thoughts and move into your quiet time
• Weekly memory verses to help you hide God’s word in your heart
• Additional notes to help you lead a group through the study
This class is a ZOOM Study
Zoom link will be contained in your registration confirmation email.
Books can be purchased on Amazon, Lifeway or through other retailers.
Led by Dottie Charboneau