Joy of Living Bible study will enrich your life with the simple, pure truths of the Bible. This year we will study Treasures from the Parables and Isaiah.
The Joy of Living Study is a great place to dig into God’s Word while building community in true Titus 2 fashion! In the first hour, a discussion group setting allows many younger women to glean wisdom and insight from older women who have walked with the Lord for many years. Then, our fabulous teachers Kandy Brittain and Lisa Mahan take us deeper into God’s Word in the second hour.
Coordinator: Peggye Jane Pielop
Teachers: Kandy Brittain and Lisa Mahan
Dates: Wednesdays, 10-11:30am; Sept 16-Nov 11th 2020; Jan. 13th – April 14th, 2021
Location: The Chapel
Cost: $35 (includes Bible Study materials)
Here are the wonderful details for Wednesdays:
· Meet in The Chapel (on the Woodway side)
· We will meet as one group for a time of discussion at 10:00
· We will remain in the Chapel for the lecture from 10:45-11:30
· An audio link of the lecture will be provided for anyone who is not comfortable gathering in person.
· We will observe all CDC guidelines of social distancing and wearing masks.
· Although you will not be able to meet as a small group, your group leader will be in contact with you as always.
When you register you may select to receive your book by mail or we have scheduled a “drive by” opportunity to pick up your books on Thursday, September 3, 10am-Noon at Three Rock Fountain (on the Voss Side).