2017 Spring • REBUILDERS, Overcoming Divorce is a program designed to help individuals work through the issues associated with divorce and loss.. Each seminar is taught by licensed counselors and covers topics such as grief, anger, self-esteem and boundaries. Whether you are separated, newly divorced, or have been divorced for many years, this program will meet you where you are in life.
REBUILDERS, Overcoming Divorce Topic Overview
1. Designing a Blueprint for the Process of Reconstruction
2. How to Manage the Anger Effectively
3. Small Group Discussion - Grief and Anger
4. Examining and Repairing the Foundation of Self-Esteem
5. Rebuilding the Framework by Setting Healthy Boundaries
6. Small Group Discussion - Boundaries
7. Forgiveness Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
8. A Closer Look at Key Elements of Highly Effective Relationships
9. Sharing the Fruits of the Spirit of your Labor in Healthier Relationships
10. Celebration/Panel Discussion
REBUILDERS for children and teens ages 6-18 years old is also available.
For more information, please contact Lynn Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org