Driving Directions to West
The West Campus of Second Baptist Church is located in on the far west side of Houston at I10 and Fry Road. If you get lost, just call us at 713.465.3408 during business hours or worship times and we'll help you find your way. We look forward to your visit.
View Campus Map
Coming from Bush Intercontinental Airport - IAH
1. Leave Airport Terminal and turn right onto John F. Kennedy Blvd
2. Continue on John F. Kennedy Blvd. for about 5 miles
3. Follow signs for Beltway 8 West (Sam Houston Tollway)
4. Continue on Sam Houston Tollway West/South and go 19 miles.
5. You will pass through 3 toll booths ($1.25 per toll booth)
6. Exit onto I-10 West (San Antonio)
7. Take I-10 West for 10 miles
8. Exit onto ramp for Fry Road South
9. Turn left at light onto Fry Road
10. Take Fry Road South to Kingsland Blvd
11. Turn left onto Kingsland Bvld
12. The West Campus will be on your left
Coming from Hobby Airport -HOU
1. Exit the Airport following the I-45 and take a right on Airport Blvd.
2. Turn left onto Monroe Road for less than a mile and cross under I-45
3. Immediately look for the on-ramp to I-45
4. Merge left onto I-45/US 75-N and travel a little over 2 miles
5. Merge left onto I-610 West
6. Continue on I-610 West/North for 18 miles
7. Merge onto I-10 West (San Antonio)
8. Stay on I-10 for about 20 miles
9. Exit Fry Road.
10. Exit onto ramp for Fry Road South
11. Turn left at light onto Fry Road
12. Take Fry Road South to Kingsland Blvd
13. Turn left onto Kingsland Bvld
14. The West Campus will be on your left