Fall, Winter and Spring leagues are available for children in our "Tadpole" league and our "grade-level" league. The "tadpole" league is for children ages 4-6 (though 3-year olds who turn 4 before the end of the sport season may participate). The "grade-level" league is for those in the 1st grade through 6th grade.
The age range for summer camps vary by sport.
Children’s Leagues are available throughout the year:
- Fall: Soccer
- Winter: Basketball
- Spring: Baseball, Softball, T-Ball and Volleyball (Volleyball only for girls in grades 4-6)
- Summer: Summer Camps
***Registration for Summer Camps is now open - register here.
***Registration for TeamKid Soccer is now open - register here. Please note that registration closes at midnight on July 18, 2013.
Each league provides:
- Healthy fun in a safe environment
- Training in fundamental skills
- Christian coaches who are role models
- An atmosphere that fosters good sportsmanship
Student Sports Leagues are coordinated by our Family Life Center (FLC).
Bryan Engle, Director of TeamKid Sports
Office 713.365.2315 ext. 8016
GeAnna Manners, Assistant Sports Coordinator
Information Hotline 713.365.2443