Divorce Recovery is a program designed to help individuals work through the issues associated with divorce. Each seminar is taught by licensed counselors and covers topics such as anger, self-esteem and boundaries. Whether you are separated, newly divorced, or have been divorced for many years, this program will meet you where you are in life.
Divorce Recovery Topic Overview Week:
1. Designing a Blueprint for the Process of Reconstruction
2. How to Manage the Anger Effectively
3. Small Group Discussion - Grief and Anger
4. Examining and Repairing the Foundation of Self-Esteem
5. Rebuilding the Framework by Setting Healthy Boundaries
6. Forgiveness Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
7. Small Group Discussion - Boundaries and Forgiveness
8. A Closer Look at Key Elements of Highly Effective Relationships
9. Small Group Discussion - Highly Effective Relationships
10. Sharing the Fruits of the Spirit of your Labor in Healthier Relationships
11. Celebration/Panel Discussion
Divorce Recovery for children and teens ages 6-18 years old is also available.
For more information, please contact Lynn Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org